Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bizarre!



So while rummaging through the trash and the beautiful things that surrounds Pahargun,j I ended up in this little shop where they sell the most offbeat and trendiest pairs of sunglasses which you will never find anywhere else in Delhi. I found these Linda Farrow vintage sunglasses which by far are the coolest I've ever seen. I love these heart glasses but sadly it looks terrible on me. For those of you who still want to own a pair of White or Red Wayfarer Sunglasses, this is the only place where you will ever find one!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is kick ass ! they are the coolest shades.im definitely visiting tis plc the next time im in india ....maybe u can take me there :)

Anonymous said...

me too!!!

Anonymous said...

are they really linda farrow range?? this is a great find E!! please let me know where

Anonymous said...

Those are crazy and super vintage sunglasses i would love to get my hands on some for the right price !