Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guess who's Back???



So I’m finally back in town and strangely enough it feels great. Not that I dislike Dubai but it gives me that very dry vibe, everything out there looks manmade and somehow feels very unnatural . Nevertheless it’s a great place for shopping and partying and boy, did I shop.And who knows, maybe in the near future I might be working there.
On another note, the view from my friend’s apartment where I was staying had the most fantastic view and it’s at the Dubai Marina, which is apparently “the” place to stay. T’was rather nice and close by is the Buddha bar where we went for dinner, unfortunately I forgot my camera so I have no shots of the beautiful place (the men’s loo looks fantastic but don’t get me wrong. I mean strictly for urinal purpose).

No comments: